1. General. The Hip-Hop Association ("Hiphopassociation.org") maintains this site (the "Site") for our member’s, program participant’s, and funders information and education. Please feel free to browse the Site. If you are browsing the Site as a non-commercial consumer, you may download material displayed on the Site for your non-commercial personal use only.
If you are browsing the Site as an employee/agent/member of any business or organization, you may download material displayed on the Site only for non-commercial purposes within your business or organization. This permission is specifically conditioned on your retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials downloaded. You should assume that all material, content and information on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit, modify, reuse, report, or use the information, material and contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without express written permission. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the remainder of the Terms and Conditions set forth below and all applicable laws. Certain services and other offerings made available on the Site may have additional terms and conditions that apply which can be viewed either on the pages containing such services or offerings or via a link on those pages or other directions to the additional terms and conditions. By accessing, browsing and/or using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification all of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, as well as any such additional terms and conditions.
2. Disclaimer of Warranty. Your use of the Site is at
your own risk. Hiphopassociation.org makes no warranties or representations
as to its accuracy and Hiphopassociation.org specifically disclaims any
liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in the information,
materials and content on the Site. The information obtained by the use
of this Site does not constitute the rendering of legal, financial, or
other advice by staff of Hiphopassociation.org.
3. Risk of Use. Hiphopassociation.org assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading any materials, information, content, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any other web site, whether or not linked from the Site.
4. Use of Ideas. Hiphopassociation.org does not wish to receive any product, marketing, advertising or other ideas that are not covered by issued United States Patents. If you send or post any information, material or content to or via the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, all such information, material and content are, and will be treated, as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Anything you send or post to, or via, the Site may be used by Hiphopassociation.org and or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, retransmission, publication, republication, broadcast, posting, archiving and creation of derivative works, without any compensation to you.
Furthermore, Hiphopassociation.org and/or its affiliates and agents are free to use, without any compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any information, material or content you send or post to or via the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, creating, manufacturing, marketing and selling products and services using such information, material and content for the growth of the general Hip-Hop community.
5. Ownership of Materials and Content on Site. Information, materials and content displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Hiphopassociation.org. The use of the information, material and content by you, or anyone authorized by you, is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or express permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio, and video displayed on the Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.
6. Links to/from Other Sites. Hiphopassociation.org is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Hiphopassociation.org may provide links on the Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or of the content of the site. Hiphopassociation.org disclaims any and all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any content, materials or information contained on such sites.
7. Trademarks. Nothing contained on this Site shall be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the owner of the rights to the trademark, logo or service mark.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions. Hiphopassociation.org may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.